1. Does Luthi Machinery have more than one location, or sales representatives in other cities / countries? At this time all cutting machines are sold through our Pueblo, Colorado sales office. Check the Sales Representative page to contact a Luthi representative.
2. How well-established is this product line? Luthi has been manufacturing similar type cutters since the early 1960's. Over 300 have been produced to date.
3. What are the main features of the new 2MGD dicer as compared to the previous models? The 2MGD offers:
All stainless steel construction
Increased head travel; 4 inches up from 3 inches
Greater speed; 240 strokes/min. vs. 100 strokes/min.
Greater through-put; 5000 lbs/hr. vs. 1500 lbs/hr.
UL & CE approved
4. What about parts and service? Most parts are available for dispatch within 24 hours of order receipt. Because of simplicity of design, a service call is rarely required, but can be arranged. Most technical problems can be solved via fax or a telephone call.
5. Are these Machines used in North America only? No! Sales today are fairly evenly divided between North America and Europe.
6. Can the dicers be used with products other than poultry and tuna fish? They have been used with tempered beef, cooked ground beef, beef log, sausage, bacon, cheese, pet food and even tofu!
7. What are your sales terms? With domestic sales, we require a 50% down payment with order, and balance upon completion of the machine. With overseas sales, an irrevocable letter of credit is requested.
8. What is the delivery time? As machines are made to customer order, delivery time varies between 60 to 150 days after receipt of order, depending upon our work load.
Luthi 3MGD Dicer Inquiries