Luthi Rotary Fillers
1. What is the price of an Luthi Rotary Filler? Luthi Rotary Fillers are available for direct purchase or operating lease. Please contact your area representative for details..
2. What is the term of the lease? 5-10 Years; negotiated renewals.
3. Are spare parts included in the lease? Normal wear parts are currently supplied free of charge. Electrical components are purchased by the customer.
4. Is service included in the lease? Yes, installation start up, and annual inspections are provided free of charge by a Luthi Technical Service representative. The customer is responsible for the Representative’s travel and living expenses while servicing at the plant.
5. Does Luthi provide training? Yes, training is carried out at the time of commissioning.
6. What is the average filling speed of Luthi Rotary Fillers? The Luthi Rotary Filler has achieved speeds of 600 cans per minute on cooked Tuna fish. Speeds will vary depending on the product and the previous operation.
7. What is the delivery time for a filler? Luthi Fillers are custom made to meet each customers precise needs, thus delivery times vary.
8. What products are being filled with a Luthi Rotary Filler? Luthi Rotary Fillers are installed worldwide packing Tuna fish, Chicken, Turkey, Vegetables and Pet food.
9. Where are Luthi sales and service centers located? Luthi’s worldwide sales are located at Luthi headquarters in Pueblo, Colorado. Service and spare parts are centered in Pueblo Colorado, Fontao Spain, Bangkok Thailand, & American Samoa. Check the Sales Representative page to contact a Luthi representative.
10. What is the fill weight accuracy of the Luthi Rotary Filler? Luthi Rotary Fillers normally operate at +/- 2% of the desired fill weight.
Luthi Rotary Fillers Inquiries